Monday, November 02, 2009


Here's a shot of my new show before being packed up and shipped to Rivet.
I was happy to wrap it up, but I'm already back to painting.

Opens Friday November 7th
Rivet Gallery Columbus Ohio.


Rob said...

Brandon, this new stuff looks great!
What is the piece from that Rivet is using on the promo page?

ragnar said...

That piece was done between the Fragmentia Show at M Modern and the work for this show. It was used for the ad and postcard because they needed something in a hurry and it suited the need. I decided not include it in the show though.

Ayumi Sophia said...

I really liked this part of the article... with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know... You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this. Success for you...!!!